Go Back   Home > Forums > > >

Twisted Pear Superior quality electronic kits

Old 20th August 2018, 09:15 AM   #2581
幸运飞艇开奖直播 Member

Hi shadowlight,

I'm sorry, I've never moved the system to eMMC, so I can only assume that after you've moved to the eMMC, you should carry out all the actions there, and remove the SD card.

I'm actually not using the MPD now - moved to the NAA, so the install of the system trimmed down to writing the image onto the SD and installing Botic and NAA (well, installing SSH and other system setup). No more compiling stuff

As for the apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade - I don't think you need to run them on a regular basis, since Botic and NAA (and MPD if you're compiling it) are not coming from official linux channels.

Thanks,
Fedor

Last edited by fred_com; 20th August 2018 at 09:17 AM.

Support for Botic Linux driverHide this!Advertise here!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off